Various...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Man, do I need a Friends marathon!


The last 3 films I've seen are:

The Last King Of Scotland - An amazing film, and although I've not seen 3 of the 4 films, I'm certain Forest Whitaker will win best actorat the Oscars, he was excellent in this film, a truly great actor.

Blood Diamond - The least depressing / disturbing of the 3 films. Leo's accent has been criticised, sounded ok to me, but then I'm not from Rhodesia, sorry Zimbabwe. Great line from the film - "So that's what one million refugees looks like. Maybe CNN will show this for a minute, somewhere between sports and weather no doubt."

Hard Candy - If I were to describe this film in one word, it would be: disturbing. A very good film, but a disturbing one never-the-less.

I'm in need of a bit of happy feelgood TV now, Friends double-bill will have to do for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home