Various...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Bit bored...



I'm a bit bored.

I've just worked 8 days straight, thanks to "The Crisis in the Middle East" and the "Foiled Terror Plot".

I'm a bit bored, I'm not the only one.

As I was a bit bored, I started flicking through random people's blog pages, and unlike Dempsey I was able to find more than porn. It is kind of interesting reading other people's thoughts, opinions, ideas and musings.

I'm a bit bored, but that's ok.

I have the house to myself this weekend, and so I'll do what I usually do on such occasions, cook something nice for myself.

I'm a bit bored, but that's the way I want it.

Today nothing is exactly what I want to do. I'm watching 20/20 cricket then I think I'll watch Hotel Rwanda.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/africa/2004/rwanda/default.stm

How did I not know about this until about a year ago? I understand that I'm not the only one though. The western press have been heavily criticised for their lack of reporting of the genocide at the time. This film really brought it to the attention of Joe Public.

Consider yourself lucky.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neil Dempsey said...

Jesus Dude,
I watch Liverpool struggle to snatch a draw against shitty Sheffield and then read this depressing mularky!!!

3:05 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home