Things to do...

At work we were looking at this website (I got 36 / 100 and apparently that means "You certainly enjoy life. Nice job!")
http://brass612.tripod.com/cgi-bin/things.html
Inspired by that, I thought I'd draw up a list of things I want to do before I die and here it is.
I'd like suggestions and comments and will update the list in a future post.
I'd like to:
Go whale watching
Go cage diving with sharks
Go to Quito on the equator
Go to Antarctic
Go on safari
Learn Spanish (properly) - and use it
See the earth from space (an ambitious one I know)
Take a ride in a hot air balloon
Be an extra in a film
Own a VW Karmann Ghia
Learn to bowl (cricket)
Touch the "This is Anfield" sign
Walk from John O'Groats to Land's End
Visit the Victoria Falls


6 Comments:
Ooo, 38 for me - but there's a hell of a lot more on there I want to do. Not sure about Concorde though...
(I take it spending xmas on the beach in Thailand drinking those Singas instead of pina coladas counted?)
12:40 am
Yes, I reckon that one counts
12:27 pm
...and I bet at the moment you bowl like a girl?
6:10 pm
yeah, well someone was supposed to teach me last year, but was too busy
4:33 pm
I've already touched the This is Anfield sign. Feel like a King now, thank's Rick.
8:55 pm
for number 12 - I've had a BJ, does that count?
Erm, 87 was a BJ too...
ha ha, I got a measly 17! Need to get cracking apparently
9:02 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home