Wow, Spence had exactly the same thought twice in two minutes - the site must have really made an impression. I, too, look forward to your next blag on the blog. One thing though, I like the photo but I feel that you may be misrepresenting yourself as 99.37% of the time you are sans beard... will we be seeing the real Ric?
As I lack the talent or exposure to be some kind of critic or columnist (for reasons that will be obvious if you read any of these posts) this is as good as it gets. Ah, whatcha gonna do, eh?
3 Comments:
thank you for your kind comments spence, I appreciate all feedback
10:59 am
Wow, Spence had exactly the same thought twice in two minutes - the site must have really made an impression.
I, too, look forward to your next blag on the blog.
One thing though, I like the photo but I feel that you may be misrepresenting yourself as 99.37% of the time you are sans beard... will we be seeing the real Ric?
1:24 pm
when u gonna update this?
6:20 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home