Putting a face to Ric Mann's site

So this is my first real post, I didn't know what to post on it. The only thing I can think to write about is stuff about me. Do people really want to know what books I've read; what my favourite films are; to hear my rantings about Liverpool FC; and have me tell you what music you should like?
The only other thing that I have to share is stuff about my travels last year.
But then do I sound like one of those annoying people who tries to impress people with tales of travelling, the kind of guy who goes "Well, when I was travelling in Peru...."
So I thought I'd post a photo of me when I was travelling in Peru....
It's one of my favourite photos of my travels, me at Machu Picchu. I have better photos - all without my ugly mug in them - but I thought I'd put a face to this site.


1 Comments:
Rock And Indeed Roll!!!
3:30 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home