Various...

Saturday, May 19, 2007

As English as it gets

Ah, mid May.....
You have to love it. Early sunrises, no more winter coats, beer gardens, getting asked out by perfect strangers on the street for coffee (could have been a weirdo, but she seemed normal enough so I'm going with a nice girl with guts), Spring in the air, the FA Cup final, the play offs, the sound of leather and willow and Mr Henry Blofeld on Test Match Special. Does it get any better than this? Throw in an over cooked chicken drumstick from a barbeque and you have paradise.
I'm a big fan of this time of the year, I'm off with my DAB radio to the park.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil Dempsey said...

ha ha I woke this morning to torrential rain and hailstones....

of course, by the time Man U were beat, the sun was smiling

8:21 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

7:23 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home